Our New Home~Our New Address

Our New Home~Our New Address
Somewhere in the USA

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Sights and Stuff!

Well when it is cold out like it has been here we
continued to walk when it wasn't in the 20*'s and
this gave Sharon the opportunity to do some stuff she
has wanted to but never had the time to get it done..
Retirement is great...


Walking around TT Verde Valley the
Bald Eagles were out sunning themselves..
Their nest is in the rock behind..
Nature is such a beautiful thing..
Sunset across from our camp site!
The sky was always different and some of the
most beautiful clouds..

Made home made bread for my honey..
Brought back lots of memories of
my momma making bread...
Oh, did the house ever smell good~
To bad we can't add scratch and sniff!
Ha!
I have had these Daisy Kingdom bears and Patterns
for many years..Guess what~I finally took the
time to make them. Yeah!
All three done and for sale!
That is the entrepreneur in me!
Then I learned something new. How to Tat!
That is truly a dying art.. Thank you Jeannie
from over at Camp Verde for sharing her talent
with me. this is my first project!
This was my second tatting project..



This was actually my fourth tatting project~ the third was
a bookmark that I forgot to take a picture of before
sending to my sister in her Christmas card. OOPS!
Then there is my first quilted handbag!
Love the pattern..

Another picture of the bag!
Not bad for the first attempt!




Then I look out the window and see the beauty in the sky and hills! When it is cold outside it is amazing how much you can get done! No, it wasn't all in one day! Amazing that I had all the stuff
for the projects and more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment